This bath salt is infused with local rose hips which you can find throughout autumn and winter. Rose Hips are rich in the essential fatty acids which will nourish and rehydrate dry winter skin and help fight sighs of ageing. So, prepare a hot bath, sprinkle in the salts, sit back and relax
- 10-15 Rose Hips
- Himalayan Bath salts
- Almond oil
- 4 Rose petals
- 4 drops of lavender
- Chop any stalks and leaves from the rosehips and wash with cold water in a strainer.
- Fill a jar with 1/3 Rose hips and top up with almond oil
- Leave to infuse for a minimum of 4 hours
- Next, strain the Rose hip oil from the jar into another jar so that you now have a beautiful rose hip infused almond oil
- In a mixing bowl, add the Himalayan bath salts
- Mix in one teaspoon of your rosehip oil and lavender essential oil
- Next, take the rose petals and grind them in a pestle and mortar and add them to the mix
- Mix everything up and spoon into a jar, ready to sprinkle into your next bath!
Source: The beauty experts at Fragrance Direct